Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Morning!

Well, I am back for second day. Ok, as promised yesterday I am going to share a bit about another group I belong to. This group is ATCforbeginners and you can find it here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ATCforbeginners/
Lead Moderator is Lesley Dupont. This is a great group for learning about ATCs. They are very friendly and offer large amounts of support. The group stays busy making ATCs, sharing ATCs in albums and---for the really fun part-trading ATCs. They also have some theme Jams and etc. Here are my first ATCs to share with the group, and thrilled that three were traded first day. Oh yeh, so much fun. Take a look and don't be shy, leave a comment. Oh yeh, tomorrow I will share about my other group, so see ya.









1 comment:

The Princess said...

I love the "Walk This Way" ATC - very amusing and beautiful at the same time.