The first group I joined since getting back to having some FUN was rolodex_atc_jams, you can find it here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rolodex_atc_jams .
I was thrilled after receiving my first sets of jams from leader of the group, JoAnn Mckenzie. So of course I had to take a pic.
If you like making ATCs or are in ATC Jams, these are adoreable. We make the small and large size. Now I am looking for a cheap rolodex card holder to put them out for display. In Jams, the #1 person usually just gives the card a background (sometimes #1 will add a small embellishment before sending to #2). I was the #2 person and sadly did not take pics before sending to the #3 person who finishes the cards, keeps one and sends other two back to #1 who keeps one and sends the final finished card to #2. Whew, a lot to explain but it is so so fun.Below is a pic of the first set I sent out to a #2. I guess all three are suppose to be identical, but didn't know that at the time. After that some more pics of #1s I sent out.

Following is a #2. Can't wait to see what the #3 will add to finish.

Below are the only #3s I have and I finished both.

Aren't those froggies just the cutest? Ok, thats all for now on this group. Next I will talk about one of my other awesome groups. Have a good one and thanks for dropping by. Linda
No comments:
Post a Comment