Friday, April 10, 2009

A Peek At My Art Journals

Here are some of my art journals/books. I show pics from each one. I stayed away from photos of pages I had written a lot, kinda personal you understand. The little punch you may notice in some of the pages is to hold the page open while I took the photo ;). If you guys have questions ask here or on our group, ATCs for Beginners-have fun.


One of my book art journals. Below are pages inside.








Prep pages with a coat of gesso.

A new background I am working on.

" Life is a bowl of pits"...by Rodney Dangerfield


8 1/2 x 11 watercolor paper spiral book


Examples of some new ideas I wanted to try



Just your cheap composition book (upper two photos)

A $2.59 Sketch Diary from Hobby Lobby


This book is 9.5 x 6 medium weight paper, good for ink, pastels, crayons, and just about anything you want to add.

1 comment:

Jen xo said...

hey Linda, these are just wonderful, very inspiring.
jenxo