Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Photos of our backyard, my fav place !


This is my shed. I just love it. Jerry made the little porch and the window boxes and shutters.


These two are the left and right corner flower beds and Jerry built the swing structure. All of our grands, so far anyway...hehe, learned to swing on them. A ton of sweet memories here.

Just added this new background, I like it and the idea that it can be changed fairly easy when I get tired of it. Does make me want to get a little more blogging done. Will see what happens. The background is from AwfullyBigArtAdventure.blogspot.com/ It is a great place for blog bkgs.

5 comments:

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Hi LinLin
Lurve your new blog background :)
...and what a fabby garden you have! Your shed is lovely too! How cute are those little window boxes and shutters!!

Jan x

Jen xo said...

gosh it makes such a difference, although i did really like your banner too.

your shed?! is it your studio, lucky you . i want one. cant beleive how green and beautiful your garden looks , very pretty.... jenxo

Sugar Lump Studios said...

what a gorgeous yard and garden you have! I want your SHED! what a charming little place to have...so sweet!

Elizabeth Golden said...

I can see where you spend most of your time. In your gorgeous back yard. I think you are painting with flowers. Beautiful!

Jamie said...

I LOVE your shed!!! I have always wanted one in my backyard. It would be my very own grown-up playhouse:) Jerry did a wonderful job making it homey. Your flowers are wonderful. I have a horrible black thumb! LOL! Love, Jamie