Saturday, October 31, 2009
Bout time I shared some of my Atcs on my blog
All of the ATCs above I created for trades or swaps on the yahoo group, Atcsforbeginners found here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ATCforbeginners/ . Of course I had to start off with a Halloween card, so fun to make, below that a variety. I am just now beginning to step out of my comfort zone with these babies. I feel exhilarated on one hand and vulnerable on the other. I found that traveling daily to some marvelous blogs with great tutorials, jaw dropping art, sharing beautiful images some for free (bless you all), challenges, and last but not least, positive energy. Yes, one can recognize this by observing with a monitor. When I figure out how to load their icon links on my blog I will. There are so many but want to share because they have been so inspirational to me. Thanks for dropping by and hugs to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
im so glad you shared your atcs , they are all wonderful....and i have one!
sometimes we visit all those wonderful sites and it can be a bit disheartening and overwhelming but we all have to start somewhere...just have to 'do'....jenxo
Oh LinLin, your cards are amazing. Love the crow one, my fav.
Keep creating and showing us.
Happy blogging too :)
I love your ATC's but the crows doing the Monster mash is sooo cute and clever! lovely work! Happy November to you!
Thank you for sharing pics of your fabby atc's LinLin.
I'm the 'new' proud owner of a couple of them :)
Can't wait to see more of your lovely creations!!
Those ATCs are gorgeous !!
Post a Comment