Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Four new cards, my first arch cards ever. So fun-



Enjoyed making these Atcs. Dance is a revamped card I made a couple years ago and changed a bit. I love vintage blk. n whites of little children. There is often more in the picture if one takes the time to look closely, their hair, clothes (sometimes missing a shoe or sock or something...lol.), toys and etc. So cute! Yep, these are my first arches, why it took me so long I do not know but will make more. Star Goddess background started off with light modeling paste for texture then when dry covered with acrylic paint,  a light yellow (I know, can't see now) then a deep red (you can see some of the red) and lastly blue metallic and  a sprinkle of glitter.  Thanks for the visit. Hugs LinLin

13 comments:

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Wow, lovely atc's LinLin! I love those Arches!!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

these are all soooo gorgeous! the arches are just amazing - beautiful images!

joy said...

Nice arches, Linda! Thanks for coming by my blog - I am going to join your followers list, too! You have some beautiful artwork here to see - will have to peruse your blog a bit more!!

Jen xo said...

arches are a nice shape to work with Lin Lin...
meant to tell you how much i liked your atcs especially your backgrounds...jenxo

Fiona said...

Gorgeous arches - just had a look around your gorgeous blog - fab work - do you know the only thing missing though????? inchies - lol!!!!

Jamie said...

You did a beautiful job!! I have never made them before either, but your's are fanastic. I really love the photo of the two children also. Too cute! Love, Jamie

Anonymous said...

These ATC cards are lovely LinLin. Yes the black & white vintage pics of children are delightful. Well Done!

Tracie said...

Love the arches!! Inspiring!

Anne said...

Hi, Linda! Beautiful arch cards! I love the "Serene" one! :-)

Elizabeth Golden said...

Love the gothic arches, beautiful!

IngersATELIER said...

Thanks Linda, your welcome:)

Heather Robinson said...

So enjoyed looking at all of these marvelous pieces. I sure hope you continue to make arches...you work with them so well. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work on all of these,i love love love these arches
hugs June xxxx