I recently joined a monthly swap offered by LeWendula on her blog . This was Swap 2 and items to swap were tags. Sylvia was my partner and you will find her blog here . Yesterday I received a big envie full of wonderful colorful tags that Sylvia created. I am thrilled, love them all. Each one has my mind spinning, so want to begin adding to them ASAP. She also included one of her delicious hand painted Studio Sylvia papers which are jaw dropping loverly. I used it as background in 3rd pic above. These pictures do not begin to capture the true beauty of these tags. The little charms are darling and are icing on the cake. Thanks so much Sylvia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Linlin, I so love to see what becomes of all this, I have started and it's always more then I have expected. Everyone is so generous! So creative and it is so much fun! And these tags are real treasures!
Looking forward to next Swap!
Take care!xo
You are more than welcome LinLin. I enjoyed making them - first attempt at tags. By golly they took a long time to get there, but so glad they didn't get lost.
Wow, Fabby Tags
...what a great swap!
awesome tags!! :)
hello LInda, the posts of "Dans ma maison il y a" are traducted (the second part of each post is in english). Please let me know if all is good for you.
Lovely work Linda! did you hear from Dans ma maison? only they do the posts in French, followed by English if you scroll down, hugs Nettie x (it took me awhile to realise that and I followed for ages before realising they were challenges!!!) oh, see Anne answered you!
These tags are just fabulous! What a nice swap!
nice tags. very different.
what wonderful gifts! these are so great! she is wonderful -- i received something from her from the art exchange and loveloveloved it!
Hi LinLin, nice to meet you and I see we have some friends in common ... Lawendula and Sylvia!
such great company! thanks for following! I will be back!
What a gorgeous array of tags! I haven't done a swap yet but they look like fun! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!
Wow, you do some GREAT tags here! LOVE them! So much inspiration to find in your blog, thank you for sharing!
Wish you a fab. week with a lot of creativity!
Hi Linda! Just popping by to answer your question from my blog! 160kbs refers to the digital file size of your image/photo of your entry (kilobytes). Your actual entry can be any size in physical measurement. :) Please let me know if you have any other questions! :)
Wow stunning tags. Loving your art. I shall add myself to follow so i dont miss out
hugs June x
Post a Comment