No photos of my art. I have some. But, I am who I am. This will be the first non crafty/arty...anything since...not sure...early Dec? I have chosen to share this because its important to me. Political stuff coming: I was born in Mississippi. I voted for President Obama. I picked cotton. I am white. I do not in anyway regret my vote. Somethings happening here. This is not to gain followers...dahhhh, it is me. LinLin
********************************GO SAINTS!*********************************
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope he gets a chance to make a real difference, especially with your healthcare...
its your blog and you can post pics, not post pics and write what you want!!!
Ive just been completing a project with some stuff you sent me, it looks wonderful, ill post soon...have a good weekend..jenxo
Linster! I am the last person to tell anyone to post photos. You should see my poor little bald blog. Pic bald blog. That could actually be a good name for one! I too voted for Obama. I still don't regret it. It'll take time, it always does when someone new comes into office. So what?
OK, I was gonna email you this but: I know I told you your GBP was mailed. It was and it wasn't. The office admin took all the out-going mail with her to post. This morning she told me that her little boy found: "a boo-ti-full letter" on the back floorboard. Yep dahling, it's yours! Bea told me she pencilled a note on the back and did a U-turn to the post office so she could mail it right away. Instead of waiting to go in the afternoon. I am so sorry. I really thought it was long gone and ready to land in your hands. Her little boy is only 3 and didn't want to let go of the letter. Bet you can guess that the envelope is not plain old white! Oh, by the way, GOOOOOO SAINTS!!!
Making chili, cornbread and lots of sweet tea for the game! Tina
hehehe funny lady! I voted Obama too and I'm not even American. I voted Nelson Mandela, I am African. And yes I am white! Thanks so much for visiting, hear from you soon!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox
I'm using your latest post to comment on. I love all your art you've done. It's all gorgeous, that BG you made is outstanding! See you on the group!
I have looked over your blog, and I love all your very artsy cards, tags etc. Thanks for visiting me as well.
I have a new blog dedicated to just papercrafts. check it out at askmichelespecialpaperprojects.
blogspot.com
Hi Linda,
I have visited your blog many times. Are you okay? I have changed computers and have lost your email address, so can't email you privately. thinking of you.
Sylvia
Post a Comment