


These backgrounds are my first attempts at the Shining Stones Technique presented to our group, "Next-Generation-Stampers, " by our leader Trish Bee. You can find the directions on her website: http://trishbee.co.uk/?p=309. We all know how this goes, our marvelous list moms give us a challenge, we create, and then when we share our art on the group (this is when the real magic begins) every single members work is different. What a tremendous example of art! I love it. The background in my header is another example, I thought it was a perfect match to my subtitle. Thank you Trish. NGS a great group. We will have background technique(s) each month of 2008, place them or parts of each in a sketchbook along with a description of how we created each one. Wow, what an awesome book this will be at the end of the year. We are just beginning our second background, "Gloopy Glue Technique." Trust me, its easy-messy and so fun. If you like this kind of thing, come on over and join us. Love to hear from you, leave a comment if you have time, I know how it is and thanks for the visit. LinLin
2 comments:
I have just written down the instructions to do these backgrounds,hope mine turn out as good as these they are marvellous
Gorgeous once again!! I have updated the link on my blog to show your new home :D I love your new blog! And hope to see more :) New background challenge coming in a couple of days so watch this space!
Post a Comment